- 1 week ago Samsung would kill just to sell 2 million in 3 days. I played with a Galaxy 6 Edge and it was very underwhelming. Sent...
- 2 weeks ago Nice but I wished data speeds would've better where I live. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 weeks ago After buying the 6 last year, I decided to buy the 6s Plus 64 GB from Verizon. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 weeks ago Can you buy an unlocked version of 6s? Sent from the iMore App
- 3 weeks ago Same thing with any other OEM. Samsung just throws in things even if people won't use them or see what sticks. Sent from...
- 3 weeks ago Sure buddy... Sent from the iMore App
- 1 month ago No sir, Apple is not in that business. Maybe 3 or 4 generations later. Sent from the iMore App
- 1 month ago I'm sorry but the cheapest iPhone costs $650. That you pay $199 because of your carrier is another story. And either way...
- 1 month ago Yeah because the Galaxy Shit 6 set the world on fire right? Sent from the iMore App
- 2 months ago I've been on iOS since 2009 and iPhone since 2012: never regretted this decision. From the phone to Applecare+, Apple has...
- 2 months ago If they add Touch ID to the iPod I wouldn't hesitate but Apple probably won't add it. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago There's not much to read on Android Central for him to be here. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago Apple Watch a copy of the original Gear? Hahaha. Great joke. Tell me again how all those generation of Samsung smartwatches...
- 3 months ago Guess Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge aren't selling like the hot cakes Samsung was hoping for. Still baffles me who in their right...
- 3 months ago Most Android users don't know what an update is until they get a new phone, if they ever do. Sent from the iMore App
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months