- 1 month ago Buy a newer iPhone, at least an iPhone 5s. Plus, Apple didn't make you upgrade, you chose that. Sent from the iMore App
- 1 month ago Then those people will complain that Apple doesn't provide upgrades so they can buy newer iPhones. Apple is always on a...
- 1 month ago Agree 100% with you. Sent from the iMore App
- 1 month ago And yet that means nothing, except for Google that's makes money out of that 80% through search. That markets share does...
- 2 months ago I would love to own the iPad Pro, love the Mini 2 & Air 2. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago Google's crazy Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago Samsung would kill just to sell 2 million in 3 days. I played with a Galaxy 6 Edge and it was very underwhelming. Sent...
- 4 months ago Nice but I wished data speeds would've better where I live. Sent from the iMore App
- 5 months ago After buying the 6 last year, I decided to buy the 6s Plus 64 GB from Verizon. Sent from the iMore App
- 5 months ago Can you buy an unlocked version of 6s? Sent from the iMore App
- 5 months ago Same thing with any other OEM. Samsung just throws in things even if people won't use them or see what sticks. Sent from...
- 5 months ago Sure buddy... Sent from the iMore App
- 5 months ago No sir, Apple is not in that business. Maybe 3 or 4 generations later. Sent from the iMore App
- 6 months ago I'm sorry but the cheapest iPhone costs $650. That you pay $199 because of your carrier is another story. And either way...
- 6 months ago Yeah because the Galaxy Shit 6 set the world on fire right? Sent from the iMore App
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months