- 1 year ago time for new iPhone!
- 1 year ago They are not removing the bar. Just the long (mostly) strings of text of the actual URL. Hiding the text is opt in (off by...
- 1 year ago Well most current Macs (2011ish and later) all do, but older ones will not be able to utilize it. Started with OS X Lion I...
- 1 year ago Also if all of the above fails, and you have a machine that qualifies, you can use internet recovery as well.
- 2 years ago Comment! Love them both, hope to win!!!
- 2 years ago Due diligence plz. Not all ('any') iOS 7 device(s) are capable of doing this. For example: iPhone 4, iPad 2 From http://...
- 2 years ago I will confirm, 3rd gen requires power cable, 2nd gen does not. Have both here, and procedure is different for both.
- 2 years ago @sectime swipe right to left, its still there.
- 2 years ago I love Apple, but I love iMore even more!
- 2 years ago Hardly surprising when you actually look at what they have done. The 5C is basically identical to the 5, except for the...
- 2 years ago aTV 3rd gen working fine here, iTunes as well. Friend has aTV 2nd gen with both TV and Movies missing, but his 3rd gen is...
- 2 years ago Apple AirPlay > Google ChromeCast. 'nuff said.
- 2 years ago Sounds a lot like the high profile Taktik phone case fiasco currently going on. Sadly kickstarter and the "consumers" are...
- 3 years ago Givit r0x! Use it often, hopefully they hook me up with a mini!
- 3 years ago Hope for an iPad mini, think it would be a great device for my daughter to use!
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months