- 3 weeks ago @matteoteo1234 You know that the S6 supports both MST and NFC payment's right?
- 3 weeks ago Great post .. liked the balanced approach .. You should be posting more here on iMore.
- 3 weeks ago Its good that iMore encourages different opinions.. but the last post from you crossed the line and came out one sided.
- 4 months ago True .. I still prefer not to charge every day .. maybe with iWatch 2.0 will come 2 or more days of battery life.
- 4 months ago I use Pebble and i don't have to charge it for at least 4 days. Going back to charging everyday will be a big concern for...
- 4 months ago Its easy to switch .. find a carrier that works for you :-) Maybe AT&T and Verizon are a better fit for you?
- 4 months ago Don't update?
- 6 months ago Jeff .. you are right .. the post by peter is misleading .. iPhone 5 never had any wifi calling in any of the betas.
- 6 months ago Peter .. iPhone 5 never had wifi calling even in beta 3 or any of the iOS 8 betas.
- 6 months ago I have been using iOS8 beta from 1 to GM and never was WiFi calling supported for iPhone 5 .. it was never there to begin...
- 6 months ago I got a 5 and disappointed wifi calling does not work.. also have the 6 plus on order.
- 6 months ago iPhone 5 is unable to do WiFi calling.. only the 5S is capable of wifi calling.
- 6 months ago This is great for someone who does not have T-Mobile coverage in their area.
- 8 months ago Its expensive at $170 ... the custom Qi PCB that they are talking about can be ordered on eBay for $9.. I used it for my...
- 1 year ago @adriangalli nice try to justify innovate :)
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months