- 3 months ago True .. I still prefer not to charge every day .. maybe with iWatch 2.0 will come 2 or more days of battery life.
- 3 months ago I use Pebble and i don't have to charge it for at least 4 days. Going back to charging everyday will be a big concern for...
- 3 months ago Its easy to switch .. find a carrier that works for you :-) Maybe AT&T and Verizon are a better fit for you?
- 3 months ago Don't update?
- 5 months ago Jeff .. you are right .. the post by peter is misleading .. iPhone 5 never had any wifi calling in any of the betas.
- 5 months ago Peter .. iPhone 5 never had wifi calling even in beta 3 or any of the iOS 8 betas.
- 5 months ago I have been using iOS8 beta from 1 to GM and never was WiFi calling supported for iPhone 5 .. it was never there to begin...
- 5 months ago I got a 5 and disappointed wifi calling does not work.. also have the 6 plus on order.
- 5 months ago iPhone 5 is unable to do WiFi calling.. only the 5S is capable of wifi calling.
- 5 months ago This is great for someone who does not have T-Mobile coverage in their area.
- 8 months ago Its expensive at $170 ... the custom Qi PCB that they are talking about can be ordered on eBay for $9.. I used it for my...
- 1 year ago @adriangalli nice try to justify innovate :)
- 1 year ago Innovated 64bit? Do you know what you are talking about? 64bit processing has been going on for ages
- 1 year ago Sprint really needs to fix their network before trying to get new users. Sprints LTE roll out is the slowest and their 3G...
- 1 year ago Elmer-DeWitt and Florian Mueller are paid experts... so they write in favor of the one that's pays. Anyways in this case i...
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months