- 1 week ago Here it is: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/ Choose the firmware for either iPhone7,1 or iPhone7,2, depending on the...
- 1 week ago Heard that updating via iTunes could solve the problems. Press OPTION + click 'Update' in iTunes, to the downloaded 8.0.1...
- 1 week ago Heard that updating via iTunes could solve the problems. Pressing OPTION + click 'Update' in iTunes, to the 8.0.1 IPSW may...
- 1 week ago Does it need a carrier update to 8.0.1 to ensure that it works fine?
- 1 week ago Gotten a iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey! Would rather get an iPhone that will fit comfortably on my palms than the 6+ which has a...
- 1 week ago My preference of taking a screenshot is through AssistiveTouch in Accessibility. Its kinda uses only one handed though. :)
- 3 weeks ago http://www.apple.com/live/
- 3 months ago Late 2011 MacBook Pro: shows as 0x4. Guess that I don't have Bluetooth 4.0 or supports Handoff.
- 5 months ago Any possible solutions for customers outside of the US without any Apple Retail Stores? We only have got Apple Resellers...
- 6 months ago Or use the AssistiveTouch as a temporary alternative? Sent from the iMore App
- 7 months ago Always carrying around my iPhone 5, iPad mini, an Android phone and with my iPod nano as my watch. Sent from the iMore App
- 8 months ago Currently using the web browser to read my mail content. Takes a quite a bit of time to load and I can't view them offline...
- 9 months ago iTunes Radio, Control Center, Multitasking (Easier to close apps) and more!
- 10 months ago Just wondering what are the "large thumbs: see more" being used for. Large texts? Sent from the iMore App
- 10 months ago Coming from an iPad 3 Wi-Fi, should I get the iPad Air or the iPad mini Retina (both cellular). Currently in a dilemma. :(
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months