- 2 days ago Yeah what's up with that? Boo Cubs! Sent from the iMore App
- 1 week ago I second the M50X. Sent from the iMore App
- 1 month ago The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- 1 month ago Dispatch would be at the top of my list if it did push notifications. You have to manually refresh the app so why bother...
- 1 month ago I love how they pumped up the '2X' button. Forstall was all about scaling that iPhone app up to full screen.
- 1 month ago It's always been that way. I'm not sure why though. It's a pain but if you stream a lot from match you'll probably need to...
- 1 month ago I've had iTunes Match for almost 3 years now. Since my music library is a bit large iTunes Match is perfect for me and I...
- 3 months ago I never use WiFi at airports anyway. I get too paranoid with having my personal info ready to be hacked. I use my cellular...
- 4 months ago I'm going with iPad Plus, not Pro. Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago I think I would stay away from anything 'ISIS' related. Payments or radical extremists. Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago I wish Wells Fargo would update their iOS apps. They're horribly outdated and slow. Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago I would love to see a video reenactment of this. Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago This may be nitpicking, but 'scoring a home run' doesn't really make a lot of sense. '...hits a home run' is more...
- 4 months ago This doesn't surprise me. MLBAM has always been the most technologically advanced of all the major US sports. MLB.TV has...
- 4 months ago Folders are an extra tap so maybe the home screen is for quick access? Just a thought :) Sent from the iMore App
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months