- 11 months ago I hope it's Space Gray!
- 1 year ago I've been using it since the GM version. Features aside, iOS 6 looks like crap now.
- 1 year ago When we were kids we looked at the speedometers of cars to see how fast they go. Nowadays people look at GHz and Megapixels...
- 1 year ago Apple for consistency/simplicity joy of use, imore for in-depth knowledge.
- 2 years ago I have the same question.
- 2 years ago Just noticed. The carrier name isn't listed in the status bar or are these purely from apple's presentation? Interesting.
- 2 years ago Will i maybe the only one, but Google Maps has failed me a couple of times big time. I live in Greece and a trip to Turkey...
- 2 years ago i really enjoyed the article and i couldn't agree more. I'm wondering what all the users the bought RT will be doing when...
- 2 years ago I don't get it. Why do Android users (switchers that won't look back) come to iMore?
- 2 years ago I always prefer the native apps, especially on 3G. By the way, havn't tuaw and maclife update to iphone 5 resolution?
- 2 years ago I couldn't agree more with this article. Use whatever suits you better. I come here (imore) to learn more about the stuff i...
- 2 years ago nice catch!
- 2 years ago Same here. After seeing Rene on MBW 2 or 3 weeks ago i visit imore daily. Great in-depth knowledge and nice articles....
- 2 years ago Well that's what i believed, until i used instacast. It makes your life easier. It just sync all your subscribed podcast....
- 2 years ago Add i thought it was just me that hated this new layout. It totally sucks.
- Member for
- 3 years 13 hours