- 1 week ago Their uverse service does offer the higher speeds, I'm curious if they keep their Uverse TV or ditch that all together...
- 2 months ago I have jaybird freedoms and have been waiting for them to finally die so I can upgrade to the Bluebuds... It's been a few...
- 2 months ago Looks like I most definitely will be replacing my TDi with another TDi and not another make. Sent from the iMore App
- 2 months ago Yep. Same for me. "Tap not allowed" Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago I plan on buying in time for football season. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago Premiered last night, very funny Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago Oregon Trail with zombies... Sweet Sent from the iMore App
- 6 months ago The more I use apple pay and love the convenience of it, the more I'm coming around to the idea of their watch Still on...
- 6 months ago I use jotnot pro, really like it. Use it to send faxes when I'm on the road, you have to pay for faxes but it comes out...
- 8 months ago Apple leather case and zagg glass Sent from the iMore App
- 9 months ago Looking toward both the Air2 ANDY the 5k iMac! Sent from the iMore App
- 10 months ago Before i put a case on my mini I could fit in the front and back pocket of levi 569s. Sent from the iMore App
- 10 months ago "that other fee" you're referring to is a payment on the phone. It's the exact same as buying outright. You even get it at...
- 10 months ago I never updated. iP6 now won't let me use Touch ID and my cell data no longer working Sent from the iMore App
- 10 months ago I enjoyed using SwiftKey but I kept running into a bug where the keyboard would randomly disappear and the only way to get...
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months