- 2 years ago Why do I love Apple? It's my comfort zone; I don't have to spend time or energy fretting. It just (usually) works. And...
- 3 years ago Well, this is my fourth time attempting to comment. The prior three times, it gave me an error. Hopefully it wasn't giving...
- 5 years ago If they'd let me combine upgrade eligibility with a gift card, yes. If not, can't afford to.
- 6 years ago Installed iTunes 9. It promptly demonstrated that it doesn't know that my iPhone is connected. Ever. Any ideas?
- 6 years ago AT&T SE Portland, OR 300kbps/300kbps using Orem UT speedtest.net server 870kbps/340kbps using Dallas TX speedtest.net server
- 6 years ago Christin, the only App Store problem I'm having is that App Store on my phone will tell me no updates at the same time that...
- 6 years ago AP Mobile has been doing push for days now.
- 6 years ago I've never received that email from Apple.
- 6 years ago DO we know why some people suddenly ended up via FedEx and not UPS?
- 6 years ago "Can't connect to application instance".
- 6 years ago Mine is amongst those listed as still trapped in Kentucky. Over the past day+, it's gone from scheduled to exception to...
- 6 years ago http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=1574
- 6 years ago Now I have no delivery date, again, and it's back to having an "exception", again.
- 6 years ago UPS now says on time for 6/18 delivery. I still do not believe a one-day-early delivery will actually happen.
- 6 years ago If they would turn it on in time for Comic-Con, I would be satisfied.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 4 years 9 months