- 8 months ago Well, this is my fourth time attempting to comment. The prior three times, it gave me an error. Hopefully it wasn't giving...
- 2 years ago If they'd let me combine upgrade eligibility with a gift card, yes. If not, can't afford to.
- 3 years ago Installed iTunes 9. It promptly demonstrated that it doesn't know that my iPhone is connected. Ever. Any ideas?
- 3 years ago AT&T SE Portland, OR 300kbps/300kbps using Orem UT speedtest.net server 870kbps/340kbps using Dallas TX speedtest.net server
- 3 years ago Christin, the only App Store problem I'm having is that App Store on my phone will tell me no updates at the same time...
- 3 years ago AP Mobile has been doing push for days now.
- 3 years ago I've never received that email from Apple.
- 3 years ago DO we know why some people suddenly ended up via FedEx and not UPS?
- 3 years ago "Can't connect to application instance".
- 3 years ago Mine is amongst those listed as still trapped in Kentucky. Over the past day+, it's gone from scheduled to exception to...
- 3 years ago http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=1574
- 3 years ago Now I have no delivery date, again, and it's back to having an "exception", again.
- 3 years ago UPS now says on time for 6/18 delivery. I still do not believe a one-day-early delivery will actually happen.
- 3 years ago If they would turn it on in time for Comic-Con, I would be satisfied.
- 3 years ago Same here. Heh. All of our phones are sitting in Kentucky waiting to be set free.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months