Verbs 2.0 for iPhone brings push notifications
Verbs, an instant messaging client for iPhone, has been updated and brings the availability of push notifications via an in-app purchase. You can also stay logged in for up to 7 days.
Verbs boasts of its beautiful UI and supports GTalk, AIM, and MobileMe. It has many neat features like the ability to view downloaded Text, PDF, Office and iWork documents and Instapaper, Droplr, and CloudApp support. Additionally, heres all the new features included in the update:
- Enable Push Notifications and stay logged in for up to 7 days, available through simple in-app purchase (Verbs Pro).
- The text entry field in the chat grows with text.
- Send chat logs via email.
- Send links in received messages to Instapaper for reading later.
- Horizontal swipe action in the chat view to switch between chats.
- Tap and hold the unified accounts cell to sign in/out of all accounts.
- Pinch gesture to zoom out a conversation.
- Faster buddy list scrolling.
- Now displays AIM buddies "Mobile" status with blue icon.
- Shows buddy presence above the chat previews.
- Fixed the delay when the buddy list favorite header is tapped.
- Resets the keyboard to display alphabets after sending a message.
- Fixed issues with uploading pictures taken from camera.
- Bug fixes and better memory management.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Check out the screenshots after the break.
[$2.99, with in-app purchases - iTunes link]
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]