The new flagship iPhone 5s and colorful iPhone 5c are starting to go on sale around the world, and that means you'll be able to get on of your very own either now (lucky Australasia and Europe!) or soon (almost time North America!). If you still haven't decided whether you're getting one or not, or which one you really want to get, I point you towards our fabulous iPhone 5s and iPhone 5s buyers guide which will answer absolutely any question you might have and tell you absolutely everything you really need to know!
It looks like online stock is slim, which makes sense given iPhone 5c has been available for pre-order since last week, and iPhone 5s is rumored to be in short supply. So if you don't mind waiting, by all means order online. If you have to have it now, now, now, get your butt over to an Apple Store or authorized reseller and get in line!
If you do decide to line up, make sure you jump into official iMore Forums Waiting in Line for a New iPhone thread and share your stories and pictures! We'll be having fun and even giving away some prizes! Seriously, you don't want to miss this!
Happy iPhone day everyone, now get to it! It's go time! This is not a drill! I repeat! This is not a drill! Deploy! Deploy! Deploy!
- iPhone vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone: Which phone should you get?
- iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c vs. iPhone 4s: Which iPhone model should you get?
- Gold vs. silver vs. space gray: Which iPhone 5S color should you get?
- Green vs. blue vs. yellow vs. pink vs. white: Which iPhone 5c color should get?
- 16GB vs. 32GB vs. 64GB: Which iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s storage size should you get?
- Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint vs T-Mobile: Which iPhone 5c/iPhone 5s carrier should you choose?
- Rogers vs. Bell vs. TELUS: Which Canadian iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c carrier should you get?
- Three vs O2 vs EE vs Vodafone: Which UK iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c carrier should you get?
- AppleCare+ vs. insurance vs. nothing: Which iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c protection plan should you get?