Alongside iOS 9.1, Apple has also released watchOS 2.0.1 for the Apple Watch. This update brings with it the same set of new emoji characters as iOS 9.1 does for the iPhone and iPad, as well as a number of improvements. The update can be downloaded throught the Apple Watch companion app on the iPhone.
Here's what you can expect from watchOS 2.0.1:
- Fixes an isssue that could cause software updates to stall
- Fixes issues that wee impacting battery performance
- Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch
- Address an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating
- Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead ofa phone number
- Address an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face
- Resloves an issue that allow the sensors to sta on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.
If you've downlaoded the update, how is it working for you? Let us know in the comments below.