Missed a compelling piece of iPad news, a great review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPad here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPad for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here for your review.
And hey! -- these double as show notes for our iPad Live! podcast tonight at 9pm Eastern. So join us and follow along!
- Mobile Nations 5: A wedding and a funeral
- Superfunctional 7: Balance
- TiPb Asks: What do you want in the next generation iPod touch?
- iOS 5 likely coming first week of October
- Apple releases iOS 5 beta 6 to developers
- iOS 5 getting better iTunes and App Store download management? [Updated]
- Apple removing developer access to UDIDs in iOS 5?
- iOS 5 beta 6 works with existing jailbreak tools
- Apple cancels iPad 3 supply orders for 2011?
- More on iPad 3 coming this spring, difficulty in producing Retina Displays
- HP to discontinue webOS devices — Pre, Veer, and TouchPad bite the dust
- Did iPad kill HP’s hardware business?
- webOS ran twice as fast on iPad 2 as TouchPad? [Updated]
- Google’s $12.5 billion dollar Motorola insurance policy
- iPad rivals still can’t find a tablet market
- TabCo (Fusion Garage) announces Grid 10 (JooJoo2) and Grid 4 (JooJooPhone)