The week in iPad, July 31, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPad news, a great review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPad here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPad for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here for your review.
And hey! -- these double as show notes for our iPad Live! podcast tonight at 9pm Eastern. So join us and follow along!
- Apple now owns 66% of mobile profits
- AT&T to throttle top 5% of “unlimited” data users
- Florida school scrapping textbooks and rolling out iPads to its students
- Grand Central Apple Store design looks beautiful, it could even be open for the holidays
- Facebook for iPad found hidden in the latest iPhone app update?
- NASA Visualization Explorer for iPad hits the App Store
- Google tweaks iPad search experience
- Amazon updates Kindle app, adds new features, removes link to web store [Updated: Nook and Google Books too]
- Netflix for iPhone, iPad updated to support iOS 4.3.4 (and iOS 5!)