Week in iPad for October 1, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPad news, a great app review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPad here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPad for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here. For you.
And hey! -- these double as show notes for our iPad Live! podcast tonight at 9pm Eastern. So join us and follow along!
Let's Talk iPhone
- TiPb Asks: What are you expecting from the Let’s Talk iPhone event?
- Apple close to securing some international iCloud music rights, may reveal on Tuesday
- Facebook for iPad coming this week, tensions fueled by HP?
- Amazon makes Kindle Fire iPad competitor official, also offers cheap new Kindle Touch
- Samsung settles with Microsoft, offers Apple a deal