Week in iPad for September 11, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPad news, a great app review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPad here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPad for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here. For you.
And hey! -- these double as show notes for our iPad Live! podcast tonight at 9pm Eastern. So join us and follow along!
- Will iPad transition from product to product line?
- Developer reveals steps Apple took to keep original iPad from leaking
- iTunes Match beta once again open to US developers
- Apple releases iTunes 10.5 beta 8, iWork for iOS beta 3
- Apple tells developers to get their apps ready for iCloud Backup and Restore
- Verizon airs iPad 2 commercial
- Tim Cook announces new charitable matching program for Apple
- Adobe announces Flash Media Server 4.5, will deliver video to iPhone, iPad
- Apple injunction against Galaxy Tab upheld in Germany