Week in iPad for September 25, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPad news, a great app review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPad here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPad for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here. For you.
And hey! -- these double as show notes for our iPad Live! podcast tonight at 9pm Eastern. So join us and follow along!
Apple vs. Samsung
- Samsung wants iPhones and 3G iPads banned in the Netherlands
- Verizon sides with Samsung, against Apple in legal dispute
- Samsung concession store using Apple’s icons on its display wall
- Apple piloting an iPad loan device program for employees
- Amazon holding a press conference on September 28, is it to announce its iPad competitor?
- Now you can buy an iPad while you shop for underwear at Macy’s
- Marvel starts offering trade paperback-style collections for iPad
- Top 5 best alternative podcast apps for iPhone and iPad
- [App giveaways](http://www.imore.com/contests]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!