The Week in iPhone and iPad News
While our editors Rene and Leanna hit the road to check out what MacWorld 2012 had in store for us, tons of other news was flowing through the iMore Nation this week. Odds are you missed something that took place this week, and no one wants to be left out, so check below for some of what took place, and keep it tuned in for even more news.
- Sony’s new 13MP CMOS image sensor could lead to thinner iPhones with better cameras
- Foxconn leak claims Apple is readying iPhone 5 production for summer launch
- iPhone 5 counter claims: not going into production yet, not going to be longer or wider
- iPhone makes up 80% of AT&T smartphone sales after selling 7.6 million in Q4
- Apple’s iPad not affected by Amazon’s Kindle Fire
- iPad production in Brazil gets tax breaks
- Penultimate talks iPad stylus
- Siri’s got competition, her name is Evi
- Turn business cards into contacts with WorldCard for iPhone and iPad
- Twittelator Neue now offers push notifications
- Hands on with Bag It! for iPhone and iPad
- How to troubleshoot common jailbreak issues on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Add effects and transitions to your app icons with Motion [jailbreak]
- LockInfo vs IntelliscreenX for iOS 5 jailbreak — which should you get?
- Tweet from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with TwitkaFly [jailbreak apps]
- Best jailbreak apps for new iPhone users
- How to take a screen recording on your iPhone or iPad [Jailbreak app for that]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!