The week in iPhone and iPad news
With the launch of the Mobile Nations Fitness Month odds are you were probably out and about being active and doing things that, unfortunately, led to you missing some great news. Fear not, we know things get in the way, and news can be easy to miss so, let's check out some of the highlights from the week gone by.
- Is Apple testing Oracle’s ZFS file system to make iOS and iCloud storage better, faster, and more resilient?
- Former Apple manager tells how the original iPhone was developed, why it went with Gorilla Glass
- iPhone 4S demand finally satisfied, all models now in stock for next day delivery
- iPhone 5 to launch at WWDC in June, claims analyst
- Could Apple release a separate 4G LTE iPad 3 and Phone 5 in select markets?
- Supposed debug leak shows iPad 3 with quad-core A6 chip and LTE
- More rumors of iPad 3 coming in March, but no “strange” event in February
- Manage your Sprint account on your iPhone with Sprint Mobile Zone
- Angry Birds boss doesn’t see app piracy as a problem
- Pad & Quill brings stylish notes to your iPhone and iPad
- iMovie vs Avid Studio: iPad video editing app shootout
- How to tell if your iPhone 3GS has an older or newer bootrom [jailbreak tip]
- Add customization options to ‘slide to unlock’ text with Slider Pro [Jailbreak]
- BiteSMS vs Messages+ for iOS 5: which should you use?
- Add launch preferences to Phone.app with StartDial for iPhone [jailbreak]
- Hands-on with Zephyr for the iPhone and iPod Touch [Jailbreak Apps]
- Hands on with the Crimson cases, sticker skins, and edgings for iPhone
- Case-Mate POP! Case with Stand for iPad 2 review [Giveaway]
- Incipio Hive Honeycomb dermaSHOT Silicone Case for iPad 2 review [Giveaway]
- Griffin Crayola Trace & Draw for iPad 2 review [Giveaway]
- OverBoard waterproof case for iPad review [Giveaway]