Week in review: iPad 3 launch, Twitter shootout, iPhone photography
Another week has come and gone, and with it has come a few changes to iMore. We have bigger, better photos on the home page and in the posts, and we're carefully -- more carefully than ever -- curating our content so you get only the best of the best of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch news, apps, accessories, and how tos. We know you're busy, we know your time is valuable, and we're not going to waste it.
In case you missed out on something, here a look back at this weeks highlights.
- iPhone 4S has special noise reduction hardware for SIRI, makes official iPhone 4 Siri port unlikely
- iPhone owns top 3 sales spots in hottest smartphone quarter in history
- Make your iPhone photography more striking with the “rule of thirds”
- Apple iPad 3 announcement event rumored for first week of March
- Apple reportedly urging developers to get Retina display iPad 3 apps ready for announcement event
- iPad 3 rumors suggest thicker casing, massive graphics, no quad-core
- Tweetbot for iPad review
- Tweetbot vs. Twitterrific vs. Twitter: iPad twitter app shootout!
- Best handwriting notes app for iPad: Noteshelf review
- Dropbox review: Best cloud storage app for iPhone
- Best calorie counting app for iPhone: MyFitnessPal review
- Smash Cops for iPhone and iPad review
- Get Siri to launch apps, do translations, have a conversation, and more with AssistantExtensions for iPhone 4S
- How to set up custom gestures with Activator for iPhone and iPad
- Mail Enhancer for Jailbreak review