Week in iPhone for September 14, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPhone news, a great review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPhone here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPhone for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here for your review.
- iPhone 5 not getting a redesign, going to assemblers in September?
- Poll: Would you be less likely to get iPhone 5 if there’s no new design?
- Sprint getting iPhone 5 in October, offering unlimited data plan [Updated]
- Conan O’Brien takes aim at Apple and the lost iPhone 5 prototype
- Acting president of HTC America claims the iPhone is no longer cool
- iPatch brings glowing Apple logo to iPhone! [Mod]
- Radio Shack preparing to offer Verizon iPhone 4
- Lowe’s equipping its staff with 42,000 iPhones to improve customer service