Week in iPhone for September 21, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPhone news, a great review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPhone here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPhone for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here for your review.
- iPhone 5 launch event to happen on October 4? [Updated]
- T-Mobile exec tells employees they aren’t getting the iPhone 5 this year
- Samsung waiting on iPhone 5, has finger on lawsuit launch button
- TiPb Asks: How much will you use iMessage?
- Apple resetting developers iOS 5 iCloud backups on September 22nd
- Reed Hastings apologizes, announces Netflix as streaming only, rebrands DVD business as Qwikster
- Instagram 2.0 brings live filters, live tilt-shift, and 4 new filters
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!