Week in iPhone for September 28, 2011
Missed a compelling piece of iPhone news, a great review, or a killer how-to? We're not collecting absolutely everything in iPhone here -- you can hit up TiPb.com/iPhone for that! -- but we're carefully picking what we think is the best of the last 7 days and presenting it here for your review.
Let's talk iPhone event
- Apple “Let’s talk iPhone” event set for Oct. 4
- iPhone 5 going dual-core, 1GB of RAM, with advanced Assistant feature?
- What if Apple called it iPhone 4GS?
- New iPhone and iPod touch SKUs show up in Apple’s inventory system
- Lost iPhone 5 prototype source of case leaks?
- T-Mobile addresses the iPhone (or lack thereof) to customers
- Apple working on curved-glass display for the iPhone 6 in 2012?
- Apple’s request for trademark on multi-touch denied
- iPhone holds highest retention rate over competing smartphone makers
- iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II: Which should you get?
- Windows Phone goes 7.5 Mango
- webOS Pre3 gets reviewed