If Apple asked you what you wanted from watch bands next, what would you tell them?
Since launch, we've gotten new Apple Watch bands roughly every six months. That's "spring" and "fall" collections, if you're in the fashion industry. The original launch had a wide range of styles, but since then Apple has focused on new colors, a partnership with Hermès, and a single new style — woven nylon. So, with another fall — and rumors of Apple Watch 2 on the horizon — what would you like to see from Apple Watch bands next?
- Space gray and space black lug options.
- Gold and rose gold Milanese.
- Apple-branded double tour and cuff.
- Bling options with crystals.
- Purple. Just. Purple.
- More fashion partnerships.
- All sizes for all bands! (38mm loops, 42mm modern buckles, etc.)
If Jony Ive and Marc Newson asked you what they should whip up next, what would you tell them?