If Apple asked you what you want to see in the upcoming iPhone 8, what would you tell them?
Rumor has it we won't just get iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s this year, but iPhone 8 — or whatever Apple calls the higher-end, more bleeding-edge, 10th anniversary iPhone — as well. But what would make the already premium iPhone even more premium? What would make the next iPhone even more next gen?
- Water resistance at IP68 levels so it can really take a dive and keep on clicking.
- Smart Connector for accessories
- Apple Pencil support
- Optical image stabilization for all camera.
- True Tone dynamic color temperature for wide gamut display.
- Higher density 2K/1080p displays for VR.
- Increase screen to bezel ratio and OLED display.
- Even more efficient battery.
- Distance/Wireless charging.
- USB-C connector
- Ceramic casing.
- Metallic purple or blue finish.
Those are just some ideas, for those hoping for better VR, a double-heavy battery to catch more Pokemon, a camera so the DSLR can finally stay home, or simply new shades of bling. But I want to hear your ideas.
If Apple asked you what you want to see in iPhone 8 — or iPhone X or iPhone Pro or... — what would you tell them?