If Apple asked you what you wanted in the next-generation MacBook Pro, what would you tell them?
All-new MacBooks Pro are rumored to be on their way as soon as September, along with a bevy of new and interesting features. Once Apple announces them, though, all we'll be able to talk about is the reality. Right now, right before they're announced, we still have time to dream. It's been over a year since the last spec bump, two years since the advent of Force Touch trackpads, and... longer still since the last redesign. If Apple asked you, right now, today, what you'd want for the next update, what would you tell them?
- Sleeker and lighter, like the new MacBook.
- Bulkier and heavier, for longer battery life.
- Return of the 17-inch display size.
- USB-C ports.
- Built-in LTE networking.
- Water/spill resistance.
- More clickety-clackety keyboard.
- Touch ID sensor.
- Better mics for "Hey, Siri!"
- OLED function strip above the keyboard.
- Space gray, gold, and rose gold color options.
- More better discreet graphics options
- Capable of driving VR
- Capacitive touch screen
- ARM processors
Those are just some ideas, for those hoping for either more power or more portability. Or, for a few of them, pure fantasy, at least for now. But I want to hear your ideas!
What's on your MacBook Pro wish-list?