The white iPhone 4 is finally here. After a nearly 10-month delay following its WWDC 2010 introduction, the all new, all white iPhone finally goes on sale Thursday, April 28, 2011. It's almost identical to the current black iPhone 4 in every way, minor proximity sensor cosmetics aside, so the only reason to get on is if you really want your iPhone 4 in white. It will be available from Apple, Best Buy, and local carrier stores like AT&T, Verizon, Rogers, Vodafone, T-Mobile, etc. Pricing remains the same, $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB. Check out the links below for more!
- Should you get a white iPhone 4 or wait for iPhone 5?
- iPhone buyers guide: AT&T vs. Verizon, 16GB vs. 32GB and more!
- White iPhone 4 tips and how-tos
- Top 10 best white iPhone 4 apps
- Top 5 cases to show off your white iPhone 4
- Top 10 best iPhone 4 accessories
- White iPhone 4 Jailbreak
- White iPhone 4 help and discussion forums