WWDC 2014 keynote day roundup - Everything you need to know
We're now coming towards the close of an extremely eventful day at WWDC 2014 out in San Francisco. iOS 8 is official. OS X 10.10 Yosemite is official. We've got new features – both consumer and developer focused – coming out of our eyeballs leaving us with much to talk about in the coming weeks and months as we head towards launch. There really was a lot to take in, so here's a quick roundup of the biggest stories of the day, and where you can find out more.
A lot of posts went out the door today, but we've rounded everything up for you below to ensure you get all you need to know! Enjoy!
- Everything we learned about iOS 8 today at WWDC 2014
- iOS 8's "one more thing" that Apple didn't have time to announce at WWDC
- Everything we learned about OS X 10.10 Yosemite from WWDC 2014
- Apple announces OS X 10.10 Yosemite with new look, better Spotlight, and more
- Apple announces iOS 8 with improved Spotlight, actionable notifications, and much more
- SwiftKey keyboard will be coming to iOS 8
- Apple pays tribute to awesome iOS app developers in latest video
- Apple unveils Swift — Objective C without the C
- HomeKit lets your iPhone phone home
- Apple unveils new Photos app for Mac
- iCloud Drive brings cross-platform cloud storage
And if you want everything...the full firehose, be sure to visit iMore's WWDC 2014 event page!