Google has updated their Inbox email app, opening it up to all users and adding a few new and useful features.
Google's Inbox app for Gmail has been updated, opening the app up to all users, no invitation required. The app has also added new features like Trip Bundles, which groups all email messages about a trip.
There are also new settings for swiping to delete and setting your signature. Check out all of the changes in Inbox 1.3 below:
- Introducing Trip Bundles - emails about a trip are bundled with important details highlighted
- New setting to swipe to delete
- New setting to set your signature
- Undo Send - take back a message up to a few seconds after sending it
- Reminders created in Keep will now appear in Inbox
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Inbox 1.3 is available for download from the App Store right now.
- Free - Download Now