Apple has announced that it is bringing the App Store to Pinterest, which allows users to discover the latest apps available on the platform. Apps are arranged based on the category, with Apple stating that it will be pinning new content live from this week's New York Fashion Week.
Currently, the App Store selection on Pinterest is broken down into the following sections:
- App Store at Fashion Week: The App Store has made its way to New York, and we're capturing how models, designers, and app developers are experiencing Fashion Week.
- Fashion Apps: These apps help you find and buy the fashion you want.
- People + Apps: Find the favorite apps behind your favorite people.
- Editor's Choice: The very best of the App Store all on one board.
- Healthy Recipes: Apps with delicious recipes (everything from smoothies to sushi), using healthy ingredients.
If you are interested in downloading an app, all you have to do is click on the "Visit Site" button, which redirects to the iTunes Store. There is a lot of content already on hand, with more being added later this week.