Keeping cool can be tough, but keeping cool at the office can be nearly impossible.
You're always running around to different meetings and appointments; you have to dress in more restricted, stuffy clothes; you're in tight, humid spaces with other coworkers; and that damn air conditioning just shuts off whenever the hell it pleases #imnotbitter.
If you're looking to cool down at your desk, here are a number of accessories that you can use to do just that!
1. Clip this tiny fan on your desk and stay cool all day!
Seriously, you can even buy, like, 8 and clip them on your computer and all around your desk for maximum fan-age.
2. Keep your drinks cold with this funky insulated water bottle!
It comes in 6 fun colors, too.
3. Get icy with this Ice Body paper from Japan
Part all-over-body deodorant, part cool summer breeze in a package!
4. Look stylish and keep cool with this cooling bandana!
Yeah, that totally goes with your suit!
5. Warm wrists? We got ya covered!
This aluminum mouse pad is sure to cool down your over-heated wrists.
6. Spritz, spritz, then spritz again
Seriously, this Mario Badescu facial spray will have you feeling refreshed and cooled down in an instant!
7. Turn your iPhone into a portable fan!
Then you can walk around all day with your own li'l air conditioner!
8. Get some relief from the summer heat with a cooling mat!
9. Be not-sweaty with a S'well!
Seriously, these things can keep your water cold for up to 24 hours!
Seriously, how can you be hot in the office with this little guy at your disposal?!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Cella writes for iMore on social and photography. She's a true crime enthusiast, bestselling horror author, lipstick collector, buzzkill, and Sicilian. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: @hellorousseau