What makes the Microsoft Band really cool is that it supports multiple platforms. It works with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. If you have an iPhone, then we're here to show you how to set up the Band with it.
We'll run you through it in the video up top, but read on for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect the magnetic charging connector on the USB charging cable to the charging port on the band and plug the USB end of the cable into a powered USB port (USB 2.0 or greater). This should wake up the Microsoft Band.
- On your iPhone, install Microsoft Health from the App Store.
- On your Microsoft Band, press the power button and tap Get Started.
- On your iPhone, open the Microsoft Health app and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don't have a Microsoft account, tap Sign up now to create one.
- Go to Bluetooth in your phone's settings, and tap MSFT Band in the list of devices to pair.
- Accept the pairing on both the iPhone and the band.
- When the pairing is complete, go back to the Microsoft Health app to finish the setup.
- That's it! Press the action button (the button on the right on your band) to start using your Microsoft Band.
The Microsoft Band has just been released and it can be yours right now for $199.99. We'll have our review shortly, but in the meantime, let us know if you have any questions about this cool new device from Microsoft.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.