If you're someone who's a big fan of editing your iPhoneography snapshots, then you'll want to take a peek at the new updates from Infltr!
The latest updates to the iconic photo editing app include:
Moment - A new tool that lets you find albums within the app using a smart detection algorithm.
New Grain Tool - This new feature allows you to flip, manipulate, and rotate grain so you get the perfect effect on your photo.
7 Color Shift Modes - These new editing modes allow you to tint and shift color in your final image.
What are your thoughts?
Are you excited to try out these new Infltr updates?! Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below!
- How the iPhone X camera and Slow Sync Flash work
- How to use Portrait Lighting
- Camera tests: TrueDepth Portrait vs Rear Portrait
- Tips for shooting great Stage Light Portraits
- Ten tips for taking great iPhone photos
- Camera app: The ultimate guide
- Photos: The ultimate guide
- Best manual camera apps that shoot RAW for iPhone