Microsoft is taking a small break from its onslaught of major features for its To-Do app, opting instead for some smaller tweaks in the latest updates for mobile devices. Across both iOS and Android, that means you'll now see To-Do sync a little faster. Meanwhile, each app has received its own slight tweaks to the way you interact with tasks.
Here's a look at what's new for To-Do on Android:
- If you've ever lost track of an important to-do due to a case of clumsy fingers, we've got your back. We now give you the option to Undo after removing a to-do from the Important smart list.
- We've improved sync and performance in shared lists, including fixing a crash that could occur when removing members.
Over on iOS, To-Do has simplified the process of moving tasks between lists. Here's a full look at what's new:
- New: We've made it easier to move your tasks between lists. Just swipe from the left on the to-do, tap the new yellow Move to button and choose the new list.
- New: We believe that a to-do by any other name would still accomplish just as much, so our To-Do list is now named Tasks.
- Improved: We're continuing to make improvements to sync and accessibility. This particular update includes faster sync for newly created lists and better voiceover support when completing tasks.
These tweaks are small in comparison to other recent updates like list sharing and steps for tasks, but they're important nonetheless as Microsoft moves to flesh out To-Do as a replacement for Wunderlist.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Rumor: Navy Blue to replace Midnight Green in iPhone 12
A rumor (repeat, rumor) suggests that Apple may be planning to replace the Midnight Green iPhone with a Navy Blue model.
Report: Pegatron is the latest Apple partner to look beyond China
Apple partner Pegatron is the latest to look beyond China's borders, according to a report. The company is considering setting up shop in Vietnam.
Does MacStadium have the first rack-mounted Mac Pro that's out in the wild?
When Apple announced the new Mac Pro would be rack-mountable, there was surely only one place it was thinking about – MacStadium.
Don't lose important data on your Mac, make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.