What you need to know
- The iPad version of OneDrive now supports multiple windows.
- The feature makes it easier to multitask as you can have multiple files open at once.
- The update also brings bug fixes.
OneDrive users on iPads can now open multiple files at once. A new update to the iPad version of OneDrive brings multiple window support, allowing users to have multiple files open at once for viewing and editing (via MSPU). The update brings the app to version 11.2.6 and also comes with some bug fixes.
The complete changelog for the app also explains some bug fixes that ship with the update:
- We've added support for the new iOS 13 Multiple Windows feature on iPads. If you've got an iPad with iOS 13 handy, you can now open multiple files at once for your viewing and editing needs.
- Tapping on notifications for shared Office documents sometimes crashed the app. This is now fixed.
- Some users saw an error message when opening Microsoft Visio files. This has been fixed. These files now open in Microsoft Visio Viewer app.
OneDrive continues to get regular updates on all platforms, including iOS. Just two weeks ago, Microsoft rolled out a dark mode for iOS.
OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud storage solution. It can store photos, documents, videos, and is available on all major platforms.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Tim Cook agrees to testify before House antitrust committee
Tim Cook has agreed to testify before a house antitrust committee alongside the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Display analyst pours cold water on iPhone 12 Pro 120Hz display claims
Will iPhone 12 Pro have a 120Hz display? We thought so, but display analyst Ross Young says not.
Enhance Recording & more coming to Voice Memos in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur
Apple announced plenty of new iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur features during WWDC, but one that didn't get any screen time was a new Enhance Recording feature in the Voice Memos app.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.