Gameloft has released what it is calling its biggest content update yet for its popular arcade racing game Asphalt 8: Airborne. The update, which is now available in the iOS App Store, includes a new location, a new game mode and lots of new cars, including the video game debut of the Lamborghini Egoista supercar. It also includes new 3D Touch controls for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Here's what's new:
- New Location: Enter Area 51, this world's most top-secret racing facility. Look out while flying; you're not alone in the sky!
- R&D Series: Two speed machines will be revealed via R&D! Stack up amazing & exclusive rewards, while test-driving those beasts to the max, to make them yours
- 15 New Cars: Alongside the Lamborghini Egoista, the Lamborghini Asterion, Renault Sport R.S. 01, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) & 11 other sports cars will be revealed. Look for each one, coming out over the next days & weeks.
- New Game Mode: Make the switch in the brand-new Tag Racing mode!. Experience the thrill of racing with 3 different cars in 1 single race!
- 3D Touch Controls: Experience a new way to drive, exclusive to iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus!
- Holiday tracks: Feel a cold rush as you streak across 3 winter-themed tracks!
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
- Free - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.