AT&T has just shared their earnings report for the third quarter. The company was able to gain two million new customers, but missed their earnings estimate. Shares of AT&T are down in after-hours trading following the earnings report.
Highlights from AT&T's earnings report:
- More than 2 million new wireless and wireline high-speed broadband connections added
- Postpaid net adds of 785,000, more than double the year-ago quarter; more than 2.4 million postpaid net adds year to date
- Best-ever third-quarter postpaid churn of 0.99 percent
- Wireless data billings up nearly 24 percent versus the year-earlier quarter
- Third-quarter consolidated revenues of $33.0 billion, up 2.5 percent versus the year-earlier period
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!