Target currently has an online sale for Green Monday where you can get $20 off for every $100 you spend. It's cumulative, so if you spend $200 you get $40 off up to a maximum discount of $100. if you've got a bunch of items on your Christmas shopping list, you could knock it all out at a discount with no one ever knowing you bought them stuff on sale.
Or you could go for some of those big ticket items you've had your eyes on for a while:
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $209.99 (from $250)
- Nest Thermostat E for $129.99 (from $150) - You can also get a free Google Home Mini with any Nest device. That's an extra $29 in savings.
- DJI Spark drone for $289 (from $349)
- TCL 49-inch 4K HDR Roku TV for $299.99 (from $360)
- Brother monochrome laser printer for $99.99 (from $120)
- Instant Pot Duo 8-quart pressure cooker for $109.99 (from $130) - The 6-quart is one cent shy of $100, but if you can find something small, like this $1 bag of candy, to add to that you can get $20 off on it as well.
There are a lot of exclusions including Bose, Sonos, Samsung, Xbox, Nintendo, and PlayStation. However, it also says Google Products are an exclusion, but Nest is owned by Google and works just fine. So it can't hurt to try if you're interested in something.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
J.D. Levite has been in the deals game since 2012. He has posted daily deals at Gizmodo, The Wirecutter, The Sweethome, and now for Thrifter. He was there for the first Prime Day and has braved the full force of Black Friday. If you cut him, he bleeds savings. But don't try it for real. That's a metaphor.