What you need to know
- Apple has launched its holiday Apple Pay promotion.
- The promotion offers exclusive savings at a number of retailers when using Apple Pay.
The offers are only available online and run starting today through Monday, December 21.
Juli Clover at MacRumors was nice enough to put together a full list of the offers below. Some highlights include 25% off at Under Armour, $15 off at 1-800-Flowers, and a free set of pins from Warby Parker. Keep in mind that most of these offers require the use of the APPLEPAY promo code during checkout.
- Puma - 20% off with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Ray-Ban - 25% off custom styles with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Under Armour - 25% off in the Under Armour app.
- Warby Parker - A set of three free custom-designed pins.
- Columbia - 15% off purchases at columbia.com.
- Cuyana - Free leather card case when spending $200 or more.
- J. Crew - Extra $25 off when spending $150+ with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Foot Locker - 15% off when spending $99+ with promo code Apple Pay.
- Kids Foot Locker - 15% off when spending $99+ with promo code Apple Pay.
- 1-800-Flowers - $15 off when spending $39.99+ with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Champs Sports - $15 off when spending $99+ on select styles with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Cole Haan - 20% off with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Madewell - $25 off when spending $150+ with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Stadium Goods - Free ground shipping in Stadium Goods app.
- Sunglass Hut - 25% off select items with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Baublebar - $15 off full priced items with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Bed Bath and Beyond - Extra 5% in My Funds rewards to be used toward a future purchase.
Apple has also listed all of the offers on the Apple Pay website, so feel free to take a look to get more details about each individual offer.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.