When it comes to digital creativity, having the right tools is crucial. Wondershare, an internationally renowned software developer and winner of the Future Tech Awards 'Best Creative Software Suite', offers low barrier creative solutions that will free up more of your time to do what you love most: create.
Wondershare: For Creatives by Creatives
Having been in the software development business for nearly two decades, Wondershare is a pioneer in the field of digital creativity. Wondershare offers a wealth of solutions for its customers' problems, from video editing, diagramming, photo editing, prototyping and more. Wondershare's digital creativity suite has the solution for you.
Wondershare's video editing software, which makes creating videos fun and easy, (freeing up your time to make even more videos), includes:
- Filmora X — for beginners and users wanting the easiest video-editing experience
- FilmoraPro — for editors looking for a simple way to create video projects with more advance functions
- Filmii — allows you to style your videos instantly, access smart templates that add effects, steady footage, sharpen blurry images, and cut to music beats, and
- FilmoraGo — a mobile video editor that has easy-to-use editing features that gives you all the essential tools you need to make amazing videos on your smartphone.
Some of the other creative software solutions Wondershare offers include:
- VidAir — Wondershare's video maker allows users to quickly and easily create video templates and take advantage of intuitive video editing resources, including text effects, imagery, video clips, and background music.
- Fotophire — Wondershare's photo editing software has all the tools you need to get the most out of your photos.
- Filmstock — Wondershare's massive library of stock photos, film clips, animations, music, and sounds make your videos stand out.
- DemoCreator — Wondershare's screen recording software is an intuitive tool for capturing footage for your next video.
- UniConverter — Wondershare's video converter software makes the otherwise tedious process of converting files quick and easy.
- EdrawMax — Wondershare's powerful all-in-one diagramming software makes creating any kind of diagrams, from flowcharts to layouts, fun and easy.
- MindMaster — Wondershare's versatile mind mapping software helps organize your thoughts to plan out your next creative project.
- EdrawProj – Schedule, manage and track your projects with an intuitive Gantt chart tool.
- EdrawInfo – A beginner-friendly tool to help you create infographics from scratch.
- Mockitt — Wondershare's collaborative prototyping software lets your entire team work across the same project to design interactive and animated prototypes.
These are just a few of the creative solutions Wondershare has to offer and what earned the company's spotlight in the Future Tech Awards. To help celebrate this award, you can win an annual subscription to Wondershare Filmora X, the latest upgrade to Wondershare's video editing software.
Filmora X: Take Your Videos to the Next Level
Whether you're setting out to make your very first video or your hundredth, every creator knows how important it is to have the right tools. The creative team behind Wondershare know this from personal experience and it's that personal experience that drives each and every feature of Wondershare Filmora's video editing software.
Wondershare developed Filmora to make the process of editing videos quick and easy, freeing up more time for you to create. Last year, Wondershare Filmora9 wowed creators with its user friendly, low barrier video editing tools. Filmora9 even won Videomaker's Best Enthusiast Editing Software award in 2019. In his review of Wondershare Filmora9, TechRadar's Mark Wycislik-Wilson said it delivered, "Astonishing results at a truly astonishing price." and with this latest upgrade, Wondershare has added even more tools, effects, features, and more to give your videos a professional feel.
Launched in October 2020, Wondershare Filmora X builds upon the foundation of Filmora9 and adds some incredible updates that make video editing even easier, as well as a lot of fun! Some of the new features in Filmora X include:
- Motion Tracking — intuitive tracking allows you to set text to follow any subject in your video.
- Keyframing — easily apply one-click presets or animate freely to create more dynamic videos and animations.
- Color Matching — adjust for color differences across multiple clips, to give your whole video a uniform color palette.
- Audio Ducking — with one click, one audio clip can fade into the next, allowing dialogue to stand out from background music.
- Keyboard Shortcuts Editor — new hotkey commands speed up the editing process.
- New UI featuring a Dark/Light Mode Switch — switch between Dark and Light mode and go easy on your eyes.
- Touch Bar Support (Mac) — using the Touch Bar, Mac users can preview their timeline even easier.
FTA Filmora X Celebration Sweepstakes
Wondershare Filmora X is an ideal choice for any video creator. You could win a year subscription by entering the FTA Filmora X Celebration Sweepstakes. Complete any of the following tasks to earn a chance to win a year of Filmora X:
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
iMore.com is your source for all things Apple, and the IM Staff author represents our collective hivemind, for those occasions when the whole team speaks with one voice to bring you important updates about the site, editorial policies, awards, promotions and more.
The iMore team of Apple enthusiasts and experts shows you how to get the most out of your tech life by using Apple products and the apps, services, and devices they connect with to their fullest. iMore is a mainstay in the Apple community for good reason. Every single iMore writer and editor takes their job seriously, and we prioritize accuracy and editorial independence in everything we do, never receiving compensation for coverage and never pulling punches.
As well as our amazing group of regular contributors, the iMore staff team currently consists of:
Gerald Lynch — Editor-in-Chief
Stephen Warwick — News Editor
Daryl Baxter — Features Editor
John-Anthony Disotto — How To Editor
Tammy Rogers — Senior Staff Writer
James Bentley — Staff Writer