You can easily view the same world clocks on your iPhone right on your Apple Watch.
Have colleagues, friends or family in different time zones? The World Clock app on the Apple Watch lets you keep track of what time it is in different areas throughout the world. You can add certain time zones to your Watch face with complications or view all the time zones you'd like to track with the World Clock app itself.
How to add a new world clock on the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch's world clock function pulls right from whatever world clocks you have configured already on your iPhone. So if you'd like to add another world clock, just add it in the Clocks app on your iPhone and it will sync over to your Apple Watch automatically.
- Launch the Clocks app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the World Clock tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on the plus sign in the upper right-hand corner.
- Search for and add the city you'd like.
- You can also tap the Edit button to reorder your world clocks if you choose.
- Hold and drag the reorder icon next to the city you'd like to move.
- Release your finger when you're happy with its position.
- When you're happy with the order, tap the Done button.
How to access world clocks on Apple Watch
- Launch the World Clocks app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the city you'd like to view additional information for.