What you need to know
- Apple's latest "Pay Perks" offer is here.
- The latest Apple Pay promo offers savings at Subway.
- The offer is available through August 25.
The latest Apple Pay promotion is here and it is all about subs.
Apple has sent Apple Pay customers an email this evening with a new special offer. The company is partnering up with Subway and offering Apple Pay customers $2 off any Footlong. If you'd like to redeem the offer, you'll need to make the purchase in the Subway app and use the promo code APPLEPAY when you check out. The offer is available now and is good through Wednesday, August 25.
The company has also highlighted a number of other companies that offer the ability to order ahead:
- DoorDash: Delivery and takeout from your favorite local restaurants
- Dunkin': Hot coffee, handcrafted espresso drinks, donuts, and more on every Dunkin' run
- Gopuff: Food, snacks, drinks, home essentials, and more — delivered
- Instacart: Fresh food and household items delivered directly to your door
If you really want to ensure, without a doubt, that you are eligible for the promotion, below are the full terms and conditions for the offer:
Apple hosts Apple Pay promotions on the regular, so you can expect to see many more come around as we get into the fall and winter to celebrate the holiday season.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.