What you need to know
- Apple's latest "Pay Perks" offer is here.
- The latest Apple Pay promo offers savings at Subway.
- The offer is available through August 25.
The latest Apple Pay promotion is here and it is all about subs.
Apple has sent Apple Pay customers an email this evening with a new special offer. The company is partnering up with Subway and offering Apple Pay customers $2 off any Footlong. If you'd like to redeem the offer, you'll need to make the purchase in the Subway app and use the promo code APPLEPAY when you check out. The offer is available now and is good through Wednesday, August 25.
Get $2 off any Footlong in the Subway app when you use Apple Pay and promo code APPLEPAY, through August 25.
The company has also highlighted a number of other companies that offer the ability to order ahead:
- DoorDash: Delivery and takeout from your favorite local restaurants
- Dunkin': Hot coffee, handcrafted espresso drinks, donuts, and more on every Dunkin' run
- Gopuff: Food, snacks, drinks, home essentials, and more — delivered
- Instacart: Fresh food and household items delivered directly to your door
If you really want to ensure, without a doubt, that you are eligible for the promotion, below are the full terms and conditions for the offer:
Redeemable at participating U.S. restaurants for app orders only. Must purchase via Apple Pay. Extras, add-ons, and taxes are additional. No additional discounts or coupons applied. Excludes Footlong PRO™ and Signature Wraps. Expires August 25, 2021.
Apple hosts Apple Pay promotions on the regular, so you can expect to see many more come around as we get into the fall and winter to celebrate the holiday season.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.