Apple Pay launches new promo with Sonic, ParkWhiz, and HotelTonight
What you need to know
- Apple's latest "Pay Perks" are here.
- The latest Apple Pay promo offers savings at Sonic, ParkWhiz, and HotelTonight.
- The offers are available through August 4.
The latest Apple Pay promotion is here and this one is all about life on the road.
Apple has sent Apple Pay customers an email this evening with some new special offers. The latest promotion, "Hit the road and save. With Apple Pay," includes savings at Sonic, ParkWhiz, and HotelTonight.
Sonic app (opens in new tab) customers can get a free cheeseburger with their next order as long as they are logged in to their MySonic account. From what it looks like, you just need to use Apple Pay when you check out rather than needing to enter a promo code.
ParkWhiz customers can get 10% off their next three parking reservations if they reserve them in the ParkWhiz app (opens in new tab) using the promo code APPLEPAY10,
HotelTonight customers can grab 10% off their next hotel reservation by using the code APPLEPAYHT and checking out with Apple Pay in the HotelTonight app (opens in new tab).
All three promotions are live now and will be available until August 4. If you want to get into the nitty gritty, below are the full terms and conditions for each offer:
- Reward may be earned on any purchase made online or in the SONIC® App, while logged in to your MySonic account, using Apple Pay through August 4, 2021. Reward is valid for one free SONIC Cheeseburger, redeemable with any future purchase when you order online or in the SONIC® App while logged in to your MySonic account. Add-ons cost extra. Limit one per customer. Tax not included. Reward is valid for 14 days from the date of issue, only at SONIC Drive-Ins. Mobile ordering available only at select locations; hours may vary. No cash value. ™ and © 2021 America's Drive-In Brand Properties LLC.
- Pay for parking on ParkWhiz with Apple Pay through August 4, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EST, and get 10% off your next three parking reservations. To redeem the offer, use Apple Pay and enter promo code APPLEPAY10 at checkout in the ParkWhiz app between August 10, 2021, and October 31, 2021. Offer valid in the United States only. Maximum discount of $20 per parking reservation. Not valid on Drive Up or Monthly parking. No minimum purchase; no residual value.
- Offer valid through August 4, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Eligible on hotel reservations made using Apple Pay and using promo code APPLEPAYHT at checkout in the HotelTonight mobile app. This one-time-use, nonrefundable promo code is valid for a discount of 10% off the price of one reservation made during the offer period. By using the APPLEPAYHT promo code, you agree to HotelTonight's Terms of Service and Promotional Terms. HotelTonight reserves the right to any remedy, including voiding this code, in cases of suspected fraud, misuse, violation of Terms of Service, or technical errors. The following rules apply: (i) Reservation must be paid for using Apple Pay at checkout on the HotelTonight mobile app; (ii) valid only for U.S. residents; void where prohibited; (iii) code is not redeemable for cash, gift cards, or previous purchases; (iv) code cannot be transferred or combined with another offer, coupon, or discount; (v) discount is calculated on the base reservation price before taxes and fees; (vi) reservation must be booked during the offer period, but the check-in date of the reservation may occur later; and (vii) limit one per customer.
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.