Georgia and Rene are joined by Marc Edwards of Bjango and Mark Gurman of 9to5Mac to discuss the idea of a 16:9 aspect ratio iPhone 5. Would Apple do it? How could Apple do it? And what's next for Apple after the iPad? This is iPhone and iPad Live!
The 9:16 iPhone
- The 4 inch iPhone
- If Apple goes to a 4-inch iPhone, which way would you prefer they get there?
- Likely next-generation iPhone with 3.999-inch display, 1136 x 640 resolution in testing (updated: more decimals)
- Steve Jobs rumored to have worked closely on iPhone 5 redesign
- When is the iPhone 5 coming out?
- Steve Jobs given huge star studded tribute at the Webbys
- Steve Jobs wanted to create an iCar according to current Apple board member
- Jonathan Ive says Apple's designs are inevitable, and his best and most important is yet to come
- Diet Coda for iPad (and Coda 2 for Mac) coming May 24
- Instacast vs. Downcast vs. Pocket Casts: iPhone podcast app shootout!
- Leap Motion PC peripheral boasts touchscreen precision without the touching
- How to take fantastic photos of your kids with your iPhone
- How to set up, configure, secure, and start using Siri
- Georgia (GeorgiaTiPb
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards)
- Mark Gurman (@markgurman)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
We're live every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.imore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
Get more out of your iPhone with smart car accessories
Whether you want to listen to music on the go or just charge your phone in silence as you drive, here are the best accessories you can get for using your iPhone in your car.