2K Games has launched its basketball simulator, NBA 2K16 (opens in new tab), for iPhone and iPad. The game packs new rosters of players, as well as new features and improvements over 2K15, such as better graphics and smoother controls and gameplay. 2K16 also features the popular MyCareer mode, and offers more ways to earn the game's Virtual Currency.
Here are the big features to be found in NBA 2K16:
- Full MyCAREER, Blacktop, and Season modes.
- Improved graphics and game performance
- New controls for smoother mobile gameplay
- Earn and enjoy more Virtual Currency
- Euroleague teams now available
- NBA 2K Store offers equipment, courts, VC, updated content, and much more.
Additionally, 2K16 features support for physical game controllers on the iPhone and iPad. You can grab the game from the App Store right now.
- $7.99 - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Can i use an xbox 360 controller
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.