Worms 4 the latest game in the Worms series, is now available for iPhone and iPad. Designed specifically with mobile in mind, as well as Apple's Metal graphics framework, Worms 4 offers several improvements to the player experience over previous titles in the series. This includes 80 single-player levels, along with synchronis online mulitplayer matches.
Here are just some of the major features you can expect in Worms 4:
- Brand New Weapons: Wreak havoc with an assembly of brand new weapon designs including Hailey's Comet!
- Weapon Upgrades: Worms 4 is designed to be a very rewarding play experience. Players can collect more than a hundred weapon upgrades to make their worms more powerful! Weapon upgrades can be mixed and matched to better suit the player's strategy.
- Five Gorgeous Locations: Do battle in five beautiful hand drawn regions: Middle Turf, Candiville, Wacky-Habara, Tomorrow Islands and the Fro Zone.
- 80 Single Player Missions: Test your skills against 80 single player missions. Missions are designed not only to provide the player with hours of enjoyment, but also to teach the finer points of Worms playing strategy!
- Factions: Each player in the game chooses an allegiance, fighting under the banner of Red or Blue! The daily tug of war competition pits faction against faction, with the winners reaping the benefits of extra in-game rewards!
- World Events: Each week dynamic events take place around the game's world map. The player enters into these events and competes against other players, with the aim of representing their faction and earning prizes for fellow faction members.
- Better with Metal: Users whose devices have metal support enjoy additional visual effects.
You can also connect Worms 4 to you Facebook account to challenge your friends to online matches, or view their progress across the world maps. Worms 4 is avaialble now from the App Store.
- $4.99 - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
It's decision time: 21.5-inch or 27-inch iMac for you?
Should you go with 21.5- or 27-inch? Should you get 4K or 5K? If you're still deciding on which iMac to buy, we have some advice.
Apple announces new iMac with 10th gen Intel Processors, new webcam
Apple has today announced brand new iMac models, featuring internal upgrades for both the 27 and 21-inch models.
ByteDance CEO says 'primary goal' of President Trump is to ban TikTok
CEO of ByteDance Zhang Yiming says the "primary" goal of President Trump and Washington is to ban TikTok, rather than force its sale.
You can play some of the best PC games on your Nintendo Switch
Though you may not think so at first, there are actually a ton of games available on PC that are also available on the Nintendo Switch console. Here are our favorites.