Ad hoc is our movie, television, and general nerdery podcast where a bunch of geeks get together to talk everything from the best flicks of 80s to the current blockbusters in the theater. This week Georgia, Guy, Rob, Rene, and Dave, talk Marvel Cinematic Universe, from Iron Man to Avengers, and then dive into the latest film, Captain America: The Winter Solider. And, yes, sigh, agents of S.H.I.E.L.D as well.
And, yeah, stay until after the credits...
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The Avengers)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron
For more Winter Solider and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D talk, check out The Incomparable:
You can find many of the Marvel movies on Netflix, or on iTunes:
- Iron Man (opens in new tab)
- The Incredible Hulk (opens in new tab)
- Iron Man 2 (opens in new tab)
- Thor (opens in new tab)
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- The Avengers (opens in new tab)
- Iron Man 3 (opens in new tab)
- Thor: The Dark World (opens in new tab)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (opens in new tab)
- Georgia Dow of ZEN & TECH
- Guy English of Kickingbear
- Rob Rhyne of MartianCraft
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
- Dave Wiskus of Unprofessional
Leave a comment below or yell at us via the Twitter accounts above. Loudly.
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
that was a great podcast
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.