Georgia, Seth, and Rene discuss Apple's upcoming iPad 3 event, analyze the invitation, and round up the rumors; also: Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad, Marvel comics for iBooks, and Nexia home automation. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Mobile Nations Fitness Month round up!
- Editor’s desk: iPad 3 release date, iOS 5.1 GM seed, new focus, new features
- How to take amazing macro photos with your iPhone
iPad 3 event
- Apple iPad event set for March 7, 10am PT
- Quad-core, 4G LTE iPad 3 rumored for next week… in New York?
- How to sell your old iPad before upgrading to the new iPad 3
- Apple TV 3 rumored to launch alongside iPad 3, “mystery accessory”
- Apple rumored to be working on both A5X and A6 chipsets for next generation devices
- Apple rumored to be working on a new audio format to enhance streaming and music quality
- Apple getting ready to ditch the traditional iPhone, iPad, and iPod dock connector
- Apple airs new commercial: iCloud Harmony
- PSA: Yes, apps can access and upload your Camera Roll too (but that’s nothing new)
- Marvel comics now available in iBooks
- Transform your photos like never before with Photoshop Touch for iPad
- Apple acquires Chomp, set to revamp search and discovery for App Store apps
- Mercedes Benz to embrace the iPhone 4S and Siri in its new A-Class vehicles
- Fix the iPad’s tiny, tinny sound with Zooka Wireless Speaker
- Nexia Home Security Bundle review: The future of iPhone home automation is now
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Foxconn maintains that it will have a factory in Wisconsin eventually
Despite how it might look, Foxconn still thinks that it will one day have a factory up and running in Wisconsin.
Apple shareholders urged to vote for proposal on freedom of expression
Non-profit advocacy group SumOfUs has urged Apple's shareholders to vote in favor of a proposal that would force its Board of Directors to report annually regarding the company's policies regarding freedom of expression and access to information.
Apple shared the infamous '1984' Superbowl ad 36 years ago today
It was the day that a computer became a household name.
Lighting is crucial to photos — get the best shot with these portable LEDs
Shine a light on your phone’s snapshots with these iPhoneography accessories!