Georgia, Seth, and Rene discuss Apple's upcoming iPad 3 event, analyze the invitation, and round up the rumors; also: Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad, Marvel comics for iBooks, and Nexia home automation. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Mobile Nations Fitness Month round up!
- Editor’s desk: iPad 3 release date, iOS 5.1 GM seed, new focus, new features
- How to take amazing macro photos with your iPhone
iPad 3 event
- Apple iPad event set for March 7, 10am PT
- Quad-core, 4G LTE iPad 3 rumored for next week… in New York?
- How to sell your old iPad before upgrading to the new iPad 3
- Apple TV 3 rumored to launch alongside iPad 3, “mystery accessory”
- Apple rumored to be working on both A5X and A6 chipsets for next generation devices
- Apple rumored to be working on a new audio format to enhance streaming and music quality
- Apple getting ready to ditch the traditional iPhone, iPad, and iPod dock connector
- Apple airs new commercial: iCloud Harmony
- PSA: Yes, apps can access and upload your Camera Roll too (but that’s nothing new)
- Marvel comics now available in iBooks
- Transform your photos like never before with Photoshop Touch for iPad
- Apple acquires Chomp, set to revamp search and discovery for App Store apps
- Mercedes Benz to embrace the iPhone 4S and Siri in its new A-Class vehicles
- Fix the iPad’s tiny, tinny sound with Zooka Wireless Speaker
- Nexia Home Security Bundle review: The future of iPhone home automation is now
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.