Jason Snell, of Macworld, PCWorld, TechHive, Greenbot, and The Incomparable joins Rene to talk about Apple — and other tech companies — as entertainment, Amazon's comiXology acquisition, Marvel Unlimited, and digital comics in general.
- iWatch watch: Apple is not here to entertain you
- There won't be another iPhone-class product, not for Apple, not for anyone, not for a long time
- Amazon embraces its inner geek by buying Comixology
- The Incomparable #190: The Cloud is Run by Hydra
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Leave a comment below or yell at us on Twitter or leave a comment below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.