Dropkick for iPad now available
Dropkick is a simple, elegant to do list for your iPad that wirelessly syncs to your Mac and iPhone with its companion apps. The beauty in Dropkick is the simplicity and strait forward design.
- Simple, efficient interface.
- Syncs over the internet to your Mac and iPad with Dropkick for Mac and Dropkick for iPad.
- Easy drag-and-drop prioritization.
- Organize tasks into lists like Personal, Work, Grocery List or Vacation.
- Free to try for as long as you’d like with up to 10 tasks at a time.
- Upgrading is a simple in-app purchase.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Trailer and screenshots after the break.
[Free for iPad - iTunes link] [Free for iPhone - iTunes link]
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.