Dropkick is a simple, elegant to do list for your iPad that wirelessly syncs to your Mac and iPhone with its companion apps. The beauty in Dropkick is the simplicity and strait forward design.
- Simple, efficient interface.
- Syncs over the internet to your Mac and iPad with Dropkick for Mac and Dropkick for iPad.
- Easy drag-and-drop prioritization.
- Organize tasks into lists like Personal, Work, Grocery List or Vacation.
- Free to try for as long as you’d like with up to 10 tasks at a time.
- Upgrading is a simple in-app purchase.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Trailer and screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple slashes HomePod employee discount, could signal inventory offload
Apple is offering employees a discount of 50% on its HomePod, in a clear sign that a refresh may be on the way.
We review LAUT's stylish and protective POP sleeve for MacBook Pro
Need to keep your MacBook Pro safe while on-the-go? This soft, colorful neoprene sleeve with a fluffy interior keeps your MacBook safe and snug.
[Updated] It's not just you, Apple News is down right now
Apple News is down right now, and it looks like a global issue!
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.