Dropkick is a simple, elegant to do list for your iPad that wirelessly syncs to your Mac and iPhone with its companion apps. The beauty in Dropkick is the simplicity and strait forward design.
- Simple, efficient interface.
- Syncs over the internet to your Mac and iPad with Dropkick for Mac and Dropkick for iPad.
- Easy drag-and-drop prioritization.
- Organize tasks into lists like Personal, Work, Grocery List or Vacation.
- Free to try for as long as you’d like with up to 10 tasks at a time.
- Upgrading is a simple in-app purchase.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Trailer and screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Asphalt 9: Legends arrives on the Mac thanks to Catalyst
Gameloft has brought Asphalt 9: Legends to the Mac as a Catalyst app, just as it said it would at WWDC last June.
Here's a shortcut to launch you right into your Netflix favorites!
Here's how to use a shortcut to quickly open your favorite TV shows and movies.
Tracker maker Tile will testify against Apple in today's antitrust hearing
The relationship between Tile and Apple has turned sour. And now the tracker maker is going to testify in today's antitrust hearing.
Lighting is crucial to photos — get the best shot with these portable LEDs
Shine a light on your phone’s snapshots with these iPhoneography accessories!