Rene, Georgia, and Seth discuss apps that steal contacts, the China debate, iPad 3 and LTE, Clear, Death Call, Warm Gun, and Instagram apps, and the iCade 8-Bitty. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app permissions
- Fair Labor Association says China iPad and iPhone factory conditions are more acceptable than most
- Tim Cook gives superb performance, incredibly bullish outlook at Goldman Tech Conference
- iPad 3 announcement March 7, quad-core, possible 4G LTE
- Verizon, AT&T to sell LTE equipped iPad 3
- Verizon and AT&T might be getting a 4G LTE iPad 3, but what about the rest of the world?
- Apple rumored to be testing a smaller, 8-inch iPad
- Would you want a 5, 7, 8, or 12-inch iPad? [Poll]
- Clear review: bright, bold task management for iPhone
- Death Call vs Warm Gun: iPhone steampunk western game shootout
- Instagram introduces Lux, a new way to enhance your photos
- iCade 8-Bitty retro wireless game controller for iPhone, iPad
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZENandTECH and Superfunctional, Iterate and Girls Gone Gadgets and more... see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore iPhone Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.