Rene, Georgia, and Seth discuss apps that steal contacts, the China debate, iPad 3 and LTE, Clear, Death Call, Warm Gun, and Instagram apps, and the iCade 8-Bitty. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app permissions
- Fair Labor Association says China iPad and iPhone factory conditions are more acceptable than most
- Tim Cook gives superb performance, incredibly bullish outlook at Goldman Tech Conference
- iPad 3 announcement March 7, quad-core, possible 4G LTE
- Verizon, AT&T to sell LTE equipped iPad 3
- Verizon and AT&T might be getting a 4G LTE iPad 3, but what about the rest of the world?
- Apple rumored to be testing a smaller, 8-inch iPad
- Would you want a 5, 7, 8, or 12-inch iPad? [Poll]
- Clear review: bright, bold task management for iPhone
- Death Call vs Warm Gun: iPhone steampunk western game shootout
- Instagram introduces Lux, a new way to enhance your photos
- iCade 8-Bitty retro wireless game controller for iPhone, iPad
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZENandTECH and Superfunctional, Iterate and Girls Gone Gadgets and more... see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore iPhone Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.